A currency derivative is a contract between the seller and the buyer, whose value is to be derived from the underlying asset, the currency amount. A derivative based on currency exchange rates is a forward contract which stipulates the rate at which a given currency can be exchanged for another currency as at a future date. Currency derivative is extremely beneficial for importers, exporters, currency traders, banks, currency brokers, money changers, arbitrageurs, companies having exposure in foreign currency and investors.
PASSION GROUP is a trading member of NSE and provides trading platform for trading in currency pairs like INR-USD, INR-GBP, INR-EUR and INR-JPY. Few of the salient features of Currency trading are:
• Small orders can be executed up to 1 contract or 1000 USD without any additional cost
• Complete Transparency of Quotes, Market Price and Price Discovery
• Foreign Currency exposure not required to trade in the currency futures
• Synchronization with International Market
• Low Margins
• Large liquid market
PASSION GROUP can enhance your trading experience in Currencies by:
• Excellent trade execution capabilities on NSE currency exchange.
• Wide array of customer friendly online trading platforms
• Dedicated dealing desk for call-n-trade customers
• Forex research report
• Forex hedging strategies.